Our mission is to develop an innovative and sustainable energy generator, covered by the patent named “Electrical Energy Generation Device” (PCT2018/052036), filed in 47 countries worldwide and already issued in Italy, China, Hong Kong, USA, Israel, Japan, Canada, South Korea and European countries (it covers about 2.75 billion people and 70% of world GDP).
Nowadays, even the most advanced batteries are characterized by low energy density [kWh/kg] leading to large size, high weight and inefficient systems. Compared to mechanical systems, electrical systems therefore show limitations in terms of endurance, readiness, size and weight.
MIEEG innovative energy generator is characterized by:
- miniaturized dimensions;
- high performance (high efficiency and high power);
- green propellant (e.g. methane or hydrogen, from wastewater or rainwater);
- combustion efficiency > 90% despite miniaturized dimensions;
- integrability with systems that use renewable sources (e.g. solar or wind), to raise the related annual capacity factor (ACF);
- high energy storage capacity;
MIEEG can be adopted as:
- Range extender in electric systems such as electric cars, drones, aircraft, electric boats exoskeletons and others.. to extend their endurance taking fixed or even reducing the weight and the volume of the current powertrain;
- Energy generator integrated with sustainable energy production systems (such as wind or solar), to provide energy to houses using water, including wastewater or rainwater, in order to obtain new energy independent housing concepts.
The company has its own lab equipped with High Performance Computing, for the design phase, and hydrogen/air combustion test-benches for further experimentation and testing phases.
The final implementation of the working prototype is foreseen in Q2-2025.